Simility Summer ’18 Release Provides Significant Industry Advancements in Fraud Prevention with New AI and Machine Learning Capabilities
SimilityJune 28, 2018
Latest update delivers enhanced decisioning for identity proofing, trade surveillance and transaction monitoring
Palo Alto, Calif. (PRWEB) June 28, 2018: Simility, the leading provider of fraud and risk management solutions, today announced its Summer ‘18 release. Featuring advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), the Summer ‘18 release extends the capability of the Simility Adaptive Decisioning Platform to deliver greater operational efficiency and better protection against the fast and constantly evolving cybercrime landscape. Major enhancements in this release include features for quick and organized data ingestion, effective rule tuning and performance, along with enhanced user management capabilities. The new features are available to all Simility customers.
The payment and commerce landscape is rapidly evolving with more and more customer interactions happening through digital channels, right from account originations to ongoing engagement. Cybercrime is a global enterprise with deep knowledge sharing along with access to complete user data and sophisticated tools. With these enhancements, Simility delivers tools that can make data a competitive advantage for financial institutions and commerce providers across the globe.
“Our industry-leading Adaptive Decisioning Platform is the only end-to-end fraud and decisioning platform built with a ‘data first’ approach to provide a 360-degree view of the end customer, and with the flexibility to evolve and combat emerging fraud trends,” said Kedar Samant, CTO, Simility. “The Summer ‘18 release further enhances the capabilities of our platform, setting a new standard in fraud detection and prevention solutions.”
Highlights of the Simility Summer ‘18 release include:
● Advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning – AI and ML models provide out-of-the-box support for new and emerging use cases including check deposit, transaction monitoring, identity proofing and trade surveillance.
● Role Based Access Control (RBAC) – Located in the Simility user management module, RBAC allows better control over user accessibility to various Simility application components. The ability to group a set of users enables permission management at a group level, rather than at an individual level.
● Support for single sign-on (SSO) – Supported by a SAML authentication mechanism, the SSO provides seamless access to the Simility applications.
● Improved decisioning – Using rule testing with historical data, Simility delivers instant analysis of a new rule behavior as well as ongoing rule tuning using historical performance analysis with performance visualization and recommended changes.
● Rule Grouping – This increases efficiency in decisioning by enabling the ability to run a set of rules on transactions, as opposed to all available rules. The rules run only when the received transaction satisfies the logical condition set in the rule group.
“We are constantly enhancing our platform capabilities to stay one step ahead of the fraudsters as they evolve their attack patterns and tactics,” said Swastik Bihani, VP Products at Simility. “These enhancements provide both business leaders and decision scientists the unique insights and control needed to effectively manage and protect their businesses.”
To coincide with the Summer ‘18 release, Simility will host a webinar to walk through the latest enhancements and demonstrate how these new features stand to benefit Simility users. The webinar will be held on July 24, 2018 at 10a.m. PT. To register for the webinar, click here.
Founded in 2014, Simility helps companies prevent fraud and abuse in real time with machine learning, big data analytics and data visualization capabilities. For more information, visit https://www.simility.com.
Simility offers real-time risk and fraud decisioning solutions to protect global digital businesses. Simility’s offerings are underpinned by the Adaptive Decisioning Platform built with a data-first approach to deliver continuous risk assurance. By combining artificial intelligence and big data analytics, Simility helps businesses orchestrate complex decisions to reduce friction, improve trust and solve complex fraud problems. Built by industry veterans, Simility is trusted by some of the world’s leading consumer brands across financial services, payment processors and commerce merchants. For more information on Simility, visit simility.com.
Noe Sacoco for Simility
+1 (408) 340-8130
This might interest you
How to Stop Account Takeover Attacks in Their Tracks
Twenty-first century consumers live much of their lives online. To do so, they open accounts with a variety of internet-based…READ MORE
Overcoming The Challenge Of Bias And Discrimination In Machine Learning
After Phillip Alston, UN rapporteur on poverty and human rights, presented his report to the UN a few weeks ago,…READ MORE
As Online Fraud Professionalizes, It’s Time To Empower Risk Teams With Better Tools
Law enforcement works tirelessly around the world to combat the scourge of online fraud and is now warning of organized gangs increasingly…READ MORE