Seamlessly detect and eliminate fraud using advanced machine learning and proprietary device fingerprinting.
REDUCE FRAUD WITHOUT SACRIFICING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
The $1.9 trillion e-commerce market is ultra competitive with sellers focusing on streamlining the entire process – from product discovery to cart checkout. The size of the market makes it very lucrative for the fraudsters, who focus on committing fraud at every step in the process. Combining the powers of human intuition and machine learning, Simility surgically and proactively roots out the bad guys and helps you identify returning good customers so you can focus on growing your e-commerce business. Simility provides an all-in-one solution that can tackle the diverse problems e-commerce companies face, from fake account creation and coupon abuse, to delivery fraud and payment fraud.
e-Commerce Companies that Benefit from Simility’s Solutions
DETECTION COMBINES MACHINE LEARNING AND MANUAL RULES
- Adaptive machine learning models are customized for your use case and evolve with changing nature of fraud.
- Your Analysts can create, edit and test new rules in minutes instead of weeks with our easy to use Rules UI.
- Auto-tuning of rules based on rejected transaction information.
- Mobile or browser; in-session monitoring detects suspect activity.
DEVICE RECON™ UNCOVERS SIMILAR FRAUDSTER DEVICES
- Identify unique devices, mobile or desktop, by their device fingerprints. Helps identify buyer seller collusion.
- Use device risk scores–computed using proprietary algorithms–to determine fraud probability for any device, even one that has never been blacklisted before.
- Uncover buyer seller collusion by identifying whether two different device fingerprints–highlighted by clustering algorithms–are likely to belong to the same fraudster.
Data Visualization enabled Human Analysis
- Visual Graph Analysis allows analysts to link sellers, buyers, and transactions via entities like emails and IP addresses, saving weeks spent working through spreadsheet.
- Personalized case management, flexible UI and activity dashboards highlight relevant information for fraud analysts, reducing manual review time by up to 80%.
- Our Data Scientists provide you the option to extend your team, on an “as needed” basis.
- Data Scientists help with model building, tuning, governance and validation. Fraud trends change over time, and this option keeps your models performing at optimum levels.
- Use out of the box, predefined models ready to combat the most common types of marketplace and classified fraud problems.
CASE STUDY – EVENT TICKETS
Scalpers, chargebacks and manual reviews were hindering the growth of a leading online ticketing company. Simility paired Device Fingerprinting with Machine Learning for fraud prevention – enabling the ticketing company to reduce customer friction, increase fraud catch and accelerate revenue. Learn more…