Marketplaces & Classifieds Solution
KNOW THE TRUE USERS WHILE DETECTING AND THWARTING SOPHISTICATED FRAUD
Reduce Fraud, Increase Trust
Peer-to-peer marketplaces and online classifieds are rapidly transforming the global economy. Whether you’re connecting people for a job, a meal, a ride, a bed or a task, you’re responsible for preserving the Trust and Safety of your marketplace. Bad actors can turn your marketplace into a ghost town.
Combining the powers of human intuition and machine learning, Simility surgically and proactively roots out the bad guys, so you can focus on growing a thriving marketplace. Simility provides an all-in-one solution that can tackle the diverse problems marketplaces and classifieds face, from fake account creation and counterfeit scams, to fake reviews and payment fraud.
Detection Combines Machine Learning and Manual Rules
- Adaptive machine learning models customized for your use case that evolve as fraud evolves.
- Create, edit and test new rules in minutes instead of weeks with our easy to use Rules UI.
- Auto-tuning of rules based on rejected transaction information.
- Mobile or browser; in-session monitoring detects suspect activity.
DEVICE RECON™ UNCOVERS SIMILAR FRAUDSTERS
- Identify unique devices, mobile or desktop, by their device fingerprints.
- In-session monitoring detects suspicious activity as users navigate your site or use your app.
- Fuzzy device matching and device fingerprint clustering help persist device identification.
Data Visualization enabled Human Analysis
- Visual Graph Analysis allows analysts to link sellers, buyers, and transactions via entities like emails and IP addresses, saving weeks spent working through spreadsheet.
- Personalized case management, flexible UI and activity dashboards highlight relevant information for fraud analysts, reducing manual review time by up to 80%.
- Our Data Scientists provide you the option to extend your team, on an “as-needed” basis.
- Data Scientists help with model building, tuning, governance and validation. Fraud trends change over time, and this option keeps your models performing at optimum levels.
- Use out of the box, predefined models ready to combat the most common types of marketplace and classified fraud problems.
Case Study – Crowdfunding Marketplace
The largest global site for fundraisers helps individuals, groups and nonprofits raise money online to make their ideas a reality through crowdfunding. As the site grew and needed a partner in safeguarding its community’s trust and ensuring its users had a positive and safe experience when buying or selling, it turned to Simility.