We won three Stevie Awards at the American Business Awards this year: Tech Startup of the Year, New Product or Service of the Year and the People’s Choice Award!
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S. are eligible to submit nominations and more than 3,400 nominations were submitted to this year’s American Business Awards for consideration in a wide range of categories.
Simility and the Simility Fraud Prevention Platform secured three awards:
- Gold Stevie Winner: New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution
- Bronze Stevie Winner: Tech Startup of the Year
- People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite New Products: Software – Governance/Risk (1st Place)
The People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products are a feature of The American Business Awards in which the general public can vote for their favorite new products and services of the year. More than 26,000 votes were cast in 37 people’s choice categories this year. All new products and services to be honored in the ABAs’ new product categories were included in people’s choice voting.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Monday, June 20.
Details about The American Business Awards, the list of People’s Choice Stevie Award winners, and the complete list of Stevie winners in this year’s ABAs are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Latest posts by Swastik Bihani
- Simility Achieves SOC 2 Type II Certification - November 30, 2016
- Three Stevie Awards, One Global Fraud Fighting Team - June 8, 2016
- How to Avoid Being Catfished By People on Dating Apps (Plus Tips on How to Find Love this Summer) - May 16, 2016